Pre-Travel Program U7 & U8 Boys and Girls
FCSC United Juniors / United Elite Academy is a program that prepares perspective travel players for the demands of playing soccer at the next level
Age Groups: U7 & U8 (2013 & 2014 Birth Years)
- A Player’s commitment is for a seasonal year. (Fall, Winter, Spring)
- The seasonal year begins in early August and ends mid-June of the following year.
- 45-55 hours of soccer realted training.
- 20-30 hours of scrimmages, all-star tournaments and winter futsal games.
- August preseason camp as same time as travel teams
- Once a week practice during Fall and Spring
- All training sessions are included in the program’s price structure.
- Tournament fees are included within the program’s price structure.
- FCSC United Staff Coaches and teams that wish to compete in additional or alternative tournaments will need approval from the Director of Coaching (additional tournaments are not covered in the the program’s price structure).
Tentative Tournament Schedule for teams as slated. Final decisions are made at the discretion of team and club officials.
- Herndon All-star Cup - November
- Winter Futsal LEague - United Sportsplex or Sports Network and Fitness
- FPYC Fathers Day All-Star Cup
- Scrimmages or Scrimmagefests vs local clubs or FCSC recreation teams
Costs: $675 for the whole year
- Averages around $5.50 per hour for professionally licensed soccer coaching practice and games.
- All program fees are inclusive to the following price structure.
- Financial Assistance is Available
- Volunteer Discount Program is Available
- Program Fees are accepted in installments throughout the year, along with a player commitment.
- Facility Expense
- VYSA Fees
- League Fees
- Administrative Fees
- Tournaments and/or Scrimmagefests
- Coaches Fees
- Training Fees
Fee's Do Not Include
- Team Uniform
- Travel Expenses
We do have a Financial Assistance program, which considers all applications on a case by case basis.
A Player’s Good Standing Policy
A player’s good standing refers to their eligibility to participate in training and/or games with FCSC United. A player is automatically placed in Good Standing upon acceptance into the program. A healthy work-rate, positive attitude, and a strong commitment to the team and their own self-improvement, are all characteristics of a successful athlete that will keep players in good standing.
Here are some examples of what could take a player out of good standing.
Negative public criticism
Unfulfilled Financial Obligations